Meet Jamie CEO of Purposed Solutions for NonProfits
Meet Jamie, new CEO of Purposed Solutions. I've known Jamie for 15 years and she has always been passionate about nonprofits and events. I am so excited so journey with her to see her dreams become a reality by launching her very own business that helps nonprofits with resources , volunteering , operations and so much more, which is really needed in North Carolina. Read her story below!
Jamie, thanks for allowing FOCUS to help brand launch your business.
Now, it's time for you all to #GetWithFocus
As Women’s History Month comes to an end, I wanted to do an intro for my new followers.
Hey yall I’m Jamie Tindal, a lover of all things that empower the community.
- If you catch me out and about around Durham I’m probably working an event (shoutout to @beatsnbars) or volunteering.
- I started Purposed Solutions because I noticed, while in AmeriCorps, that majority of nonprofits are not run by Black people but they serve black people . Not to mention I learned so much of what NOT to do & ways to bring down a nonprofit just as fast as you start it. A story for a whole different day.
- I coach people in starting their own nonprofits, shoutout to Get Happy for allowing me to assist with the process.
- I help people recognize beneficial ways to link volunteer management and donor relationships.
- Purposed Solutions is a recognized business with the NC Department of Administration Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB), thanks to my coach @missedwardsclt for all of her help.
Feel free to reach out to me if I can help you out.
---- CONTACT JAMIE------
Visit her on the web